We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you - and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, BuyersChoiceAuctions.com follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- BuyersChoiceAuctions.com, or people who list auction items on BuyersChoiceAuctions.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you join our website or become verified. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and activate your account
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from BuyersChoiceAuctions.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time in the members area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
- To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- To Children's Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.